TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATIONS: NO SHOW POLICIES
At any time the user may cancel the requested and contracted services, and shall be entitled to the refund of the deposit as long as the contracted program does not have conditions that indicate otherwise. In case of cancellation of airline tickets, the rules of the airlines and the competent bodies (IATA) shall be observed. In the case of charter flight operations, the cancellation clauses are those applicable to the program.
1. To cancel the trip must be made 5 days before the departure date and 90% of the reservation deposit will be refunded, apart from the deductions or penalties previously established by the suppliers, when the services are not used. This refund will be made within 30 calendar days after the date the claim is made. If the cancellation is not made 5 days in advance, the money will not be refunded.
2. If the client does not show up for the trip, no refund will be made.
3. In the event that the user of the tourist services, fails to use the agreed services, whatever the cause, the Agency may require at its option the payment of 20% of the total price or rate established or retain the deposit or advance previously received from the user.
4. In case of a scheduled trip of the calendar and that the minimum quota is not achieved to make the trip due to not completing the quota, 100% of the money will be refunded.
5. In case a credit card payment is made through the wompi platform and a refund has to be made, Colombia Oculta will refund the amount paid by the client minus the 6% commission charged by the virtual platform. The client is informed before making the reservation with Colombia Oculta, that this virtual platform charges an additional 6% of the value of the plan.
6. In case the trip is impossible to make due to COVID reasons, the trip will be postponed until further notice. The trip will be postponed until a new date agreed with the client.
7. In fortuitous cases (climatic changes, landslides, natural blockades or social manifestations in air, land or river transportation; in which the trip has to be cancelled due to FORCE MAJEURE, Colombia Oculta will return 80% of the reservation deposit.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If a client books any of the tours of Colombia Oculta, he/she has the right to withdraw within the first 5 working days after the payment of the money made to the reservation. Colombia Oculta agrees to refund 100% of your reservation.